7 June 2012

Django Unchained Trailer

So today the trailer for the new Quentin Tarantino film came out, and it looks just as awesome as his other films.

Now this film looks to be the ultimate slavery revenge fantasy in the same way as Inglorious Basterds was the ultimate Holocaust revenge fantasy and the imagery in the film, especially the blood splattered cotton flowers, definitely look to be pushing this idea for all its worth. Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz are really bad-ass in their roles and Leonardo DiCaprio looks like he is having a ton of fun as the baddy. Once again, the star is the dialogue with the badass nature of Django being cemented by Tarantino's dialogue, especially the line "I get to kill white people and get paid for it, what's not to like" which is the ultimate F*** You to all the people who like oppressing the blacks (looking at you Tea Party). Really looking forward to this film coming out.


1 comment:

  1. Heyy, Will Shacklady sent me here, I have a blog too based on the same kinda thing, except I focus on reviews and do both games and films. I only set it up today so there are only 2 reviews so far, but here:
    www.vuepointuk.blogspot.co.uk
    I'm kinda hoping someone will spot it cos I wanna do this as a career :P Be great if you could tell me what you think :)

    ReplyDelete